Saturday, June 18, 2011

Minna Sora No Shita makes me think of "What's under my sky?"

Japanese pop music never make me feel bored. Their specific singing style with beautiful directing in their music videos always gain the respect from Chinese especially Hong Kong people(alongside Korean pop). Through this passage, I would like to recommend and tell my feeling towards a song named "Minna Sora No Shita", which is composed and sung by Ayaka, a famous Japanese female singer who has retired owing to her hyperthyroidism.

Background

Minna Sora No Shita, in English, means "Under Everyone's Sky". The idea of this song is for inspiring people who have no confidence or get lost.

Rating: 9.5/10

Feeling

I love the idea of this song, encouraging people not to abandon themselves. Also, it consists of something relating to environment in the music, the piano is smooth and touching, her elegant can bring you to your imaginary forest, along with Ayaka's comfortable singing voice, you lose your breathe to the forest and enjoy her authority to the environment.

This is incredible song and impressed me a lot. If you are full of stress or sorrow, you may attempt to listen this song. This song may help you to relax, maybe sometimes, it may aid you to find the answer you want.

Moreover, this song makes me think of "What's under my sky?". "Art? Music? Movie?Or other thing?" I am just thinking---What is my determination towards the future life?

Minna Sora No Shita (with solo)

No comments:

Post a Comment